27 oct 2005

Forget-me-not panties

With sensatech technology

This amazing invention, based on years of research, is available to you for as low as $99.99!
We have several models to choose from, based on your taste, needs and budget.

david:
When my daughter hit puberty I nearly had a heart attack. She started looking like a woman and suddenly she was wearing revealing clothing and staying out late with her friends.

Rather than become an over-protective parent , I decided to try forget-me-not panties™.

They work wonderfully. My wife and I bought our Sarah several pairs so we can watch her around the clock, and if we see her temperature rising too high, we intervene by calling her cellphone or just picking her up wherever she is. My only comment is it would be great to have a video camera, maybe you can work that into V.2.

Thanks forget-me-not panties™, now we have true peace of mind.

tim:
My wife and I got married three years ago. Last winter I started suspecting her of cheating. It was tearing my heart out to think of her with another man.

In an act of desperation I bought these panties, and boy am I glad I did.

It turns out, she was sleeping with her coworker! She was going to a hotel near her office nearly every workday.

I monitored her through the mapping software, pantyMap®, for several weeks,and then I confronted her.

forget-me-not-panties™ saved me from a bad marriage. We are getting a divorce, and I have records for my divorce lawyer proving what a fraud she was.

No hay comentarios: